• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Airave does the trick!

Now I'm happy. After have zero reception inside my house - I finally installed the Airave and it comes through like a champ. I now have full bars and great reception everywhere in my house.

One question though...If I have a neighbor with Sprint - will there phone lock on to my Airave since the reception might be better for him also?

Now I'm happy. After have zero reception inside my house - I finally installed the Airave and it comes through like a champ. I now have full bars and great reception everywhere in my house.

One question though...If I have a neighbor with Sprint - will there phone lock on to my Airave since the reception might be better for him also?

Go to your account online and there are device settings for the Airave. There you can lock the Airave down to your number only or to any set of approved numbers. Works great.

Reactions: Mikey P
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones