Alarm not working after 2.1 updateSupport

Last Updated:

1. informixtc

informixtc New Member This Topic's Starter

After a wipe and upgrade to 2.1 I started having problems with my alarm clock. When I set the alarm to notify me at certain time it won't start at specified time. Once I press the power button it starts sounding the alarm that was set. Any idea what could be going on? Currently I don't have any third party apps installed on my phone.

Advertisement
  2. karolp1978

karolp1978 New Member

I have the same problem . Alarm works when I set to start in a few minuntes but not working on next day . I set it to 6.30 am. It didn't work but when I just took it to my hand at 6.40 it launched without touching any buttons.

3. AMoosa

AMoosa Member

I ran the SE Asia Service update so that it wouldn't be a full wipe, and I am having the same problem as the original poster. Any fixes, or should i scour the Market for an alarm replacement?

4. celios

celios Well-Known Member

You should report it to Motorola I guess (and then scour the market for an alarm replacement!) :)

5. AMoosa

AMoosa Member

I downloaded Alarm Klock from the market and it does the same thing, so I'm guessing that it is a system issue rather than the Alarm app itself. maybe something to do with the power when in standby which doesn't allow it to come out of standby for the alarm to sound.

6. AMoosa

AMoosa Member

Also having a problem adding a facebook account - it does the same as 2.0.1 where it gives the option to do it, but doesn't then display the page to add your settings.

Also, the Live Wallpapers are not interactive - ie you can't produce ripples on the Water wallpaper by tapping the screen, like on the Nexus One. Is this a common issue or do I have a bad flash?

7. fejker

fejker Well-Known Member

I had the alarm problem with the leaked version of 2.1 but mine kinda worked. It just went off 10 minutes after the set time. It was annoying so I went back to Pulsar 1.2.1.