• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alarm volume muted

kwmetalfan

Mar 20, 2010
Littleton, CO
Hi all, I've been trying to figure this out. My wife has this phone, it's not rooted, completely stock, and she just received the ics update last week. Since then her alarm volume always reverts to silent. Even with the option for 'alarm even in silent mode' checked. Any input would be appreciated.

I have the same issue with the EVO 3d, I have to constantly go to the alarm, choose the alarm sound and adjust volume. I have to continually check it, because about once a week it goes back to silent again.

I've had more issues since the ICS update then before, and I'm ready to drop kick this POS phone for a non-android. It continuely "
Unexpectedly Resets" itself at least once a week, and my home screen icons disappear for no reason.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones