• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
It is. It would be used for corporate email server like cg said, gmail doesn't use exchange.

What do you mean it keeps closing?

You should be in good shape on blu Kuban. Just remember that by default it will use a kernel that will kill your 4g speeds so you'll need to use a repack as I mentioned to you in another thread. You can follow my walk through again to use that AGAT_FI27_repack on blu Kuban just the same as you would being stock/rooted.

Upvote 0
Blu Kuban is not a JB build, it's ICS.

Are you saying the problem is that you're not getting voicemail notifications? If that's the case, you'll need to download the latest apk of visual voicemail. Even if you don't subscribe to it, you'll need it installed to get notifications.

EDIT : go into settings, rom updater, new. Look for the Sprint Visual Voicemail and download that. Even on Boost the Sprint Visual Voicemail is what you need to have installed.

Upvote 0
is there a rom for boost, I did 72786 and it say welcome to sprint

Okay first off when on a Sprint labeled ROM it will say welcome to Sprint because that is the text in the Sprint ROM. That does not change your account to Sprint or anything. The voice mail for Boost is run by Sprint. So it does not matter if your are o the FI22 Boost ROM or a Sprint labeled ROM (such as GA10). If you still want to go back to a stock ROM just flash the stock ROM for your phone. Our SGS2 phones are setup to work with Visual Voicemale, so it is best not to disable that app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones