• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All time favorite video games

BEST GAME EVA

MVP_Baseball_2005_Coverart.png

Upvote 0
Uncharted2 on Playstation3.

It's by far and away the best game I have ever played on any system bar none. It's perfection is every way, the cinemeatics, the story, the soundtrack, the multiplayer, the graphics everything about it infact.

The only downside is that it raised the bar SO much, alot of other games (multiplatform games mostly) simply don't cut it anymore.

Upvote 0
Uncharted2 on Playstation3.

It's by far and away the best game I have ever played on any system bar none. It's perfection is every way, the cinemeatics, the story, the soundtrack, the multiplayer, the graphics everything about it infact.

The only downside is that it raised the bar SO much, alot of other games (multiplatform games mostly) simply don't cut it anymore.

Uncharted 2 is a really really good game but I'm gonna have to go with Mass Effect as my current fav.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones