• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alternative to GPS tracking

ijay2001

May 9, 2012
Samsung dive takes long time to track my device. Specially, when GPS is off. Their page says that it will turn on GPS automtically but that does not happen.

Is there any other alternative ?

Also, for google maps, I want that to be available offline. However, the problem is that the maps are not coming offline :( it always says that this app requires data connection :( Any help on these two issues?

1.if ur data network is slow its take time to find..........may b no alternative for it

2.download Google offline maps for ur device ..... just serch in Google ..
___

I searched really hard for google maps offline edition .. and couldn't find anything. Can you please help. The device is Samsung galaxy y S5360 with 2G Docomo and 2.3 Gingerbread andriod.
It'd be really great if you can give me any link and procedure to get offline maps please. Google play app for maps does not get anything offline.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones