• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Am I able to activate this S3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joselaz

Aug 23, 2012
Me and my friend both share an account in metroPCS and he got the S3 the day it came out. He reported it lost and payed the $129 for a new one and he is offering me his old S3 which is in great shape for $200. I was thinking that I could take it to a metro store and activate it. I once bought a samsung galaxy attain 4g and activated it(I didn't know if it was reported lost). I was thinking if metro would know that this phone was reported lost? If they did find out, what would be the worst punishment anyways?

MOD NOTE: What you are talking about is fraud and is not promoted on this site.

Me and my friend both share an account in metroPCS and he got the S3 the day it came out. He reported it lost and payed the $129 for a new one and he is offering me his old S3 which is in great shape for $200. I was thinking that I could take it to a metro store and activate it. I once bought a samsung galaxy attain 4g and activated it(I didn't know if it was reported lost). I was thinking if metro would know that this phone was reported lost? If they did find out, what would be the worst punishment anyways?

How many more places are you gonna post this question?(3 & counting.....)

You already know the answer,so,why are you even bothering to ask?

If you really think the trouble is worth it over something as insignificant as a phone,then go for it & you'll get what you deserve.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones