• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Amzer 1800 mAh battery.

See the link in my sig to fix your battery. The stock battery is only 1500mAh, you wont see much of an increase with that thing. You just need to fix YOUR EVO!

Please, please stop posting that pic everywhere.

It's no proof of anything. Going 7 hrs with absolutely NO usage doesn't mean anything. :rolleyes:

Anyways, OP, a 1750 or 1800 battery should give you 2 - 3 extra hours, depending on your usage.

Upvote 0
Please, please stop posting that pic everywhere.

It's no proof of anything. Going 7 hrs with absolutely NO usage doesn't mean anything. :rolleyes:

Anyways, OP, a 1750 or 1800 battery should give you 2 - 3 extra hours, depending on your usage.

i told dreamliner a few times to stop using that as well. hes boasting about his good battery life and 80% of the time shown in that pic the phone isnt being used.

Upvote 0
There are a ton of threads but here are some cliff notes:

1) CMDA as mentioned in Dreamliner's post
2) Turn off Radio's that aren't being used (WIFI,4g,bluetooth,gps)
3) Menu>Settings>Accounts&Sync - Reduce sync frequency of google, facebook etc. or turn them off if you don't use them
4) Download Juicedefender, helps a ton when phone is idle, just put on easy settings
5) Turn display brightness down
6) If phone has been sitting on charger for a long time, like overnight, when you wake up unplug it and plug it back in so it can charge all the way.

I get 25+ hours easy with this setup.

Reactions: buMitch333
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones