Amzer Luxe Argyle Skin Case

Last Updated:

1. marriedman624

marriedman624 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not familiar with these cases. Are they similar to a silicone case? In that I mean, or they flexible or are they rigid? Also, I'm considering a silicone type case but I'm worried about having trouble with it sticking to my pocket when I try to get it in and out. Should I not worry about this and just deal with it, or is there some cases out there where this won't happen.

Advertisement
  2. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

It's silicone. If you're concerned about getting your phone stuck in your pocket this may not be for you.

There are cases with harder materials where this won't happen. Two cases that come to mind are the Seidio Innocase II and the Body Glove case.

3. Jordus

Jordus Well-Known Member

Well i dont think its like one of those sticky hands you get out of the quarter machine, if thats what your thinking.

4. marriedman624

marriedman624 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, yeah I'm pretty sure I will just have to get used to it. I don't really want a hard case and I used to use a holster, but I think that will look stupid given the size of the evo.

Thanks for the quick responses.

5. Lindseybp

Lindseybp Well-Known Member

Had to laugh at this!:) Gotta love those sticky hands!

6. nancyh1990

nancyh1990 Well-Known Member

I have silicone cases on both of my phones - BB Tour and iPhone. They are not slippery. However, after a week a so, they come in and out of my leather holster with no problem.