• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

An introduction's in order...

Hullo, this is folktelemetry. Good to be here.
Right now im using the SCH-I510, the Droid Charge. Despite having it for a couple years (purchased it the week it came out), and not being able to update the OS to current specs, I love it. I'm due for a replacement, but whatever I choose, I'll be hanging on to it.
Im sure I had registered to the forum quite a while back, for whatever reasons I have now reregistered. My primary reasons to join, other than to be around other of the android ilk, are about my phones memory management, unwanted running services, etc, which I'll address in the appropriate forum.
Phone stuff aside, other things about myself: I'm a musician, guitar (23 year) and keyboards are my main instruments. Got a little studio (who doesnt these days). I used to record bands, but nowadays many people are content with doing it on their computer, and dont see the point of using a proficient producer/engineer for those services. I speak primarily of those of the younger set (only because Ive had dozens of conversations about this), and there are many points in using an engineer, but thats a topic for another day, another forum.
So, I spend that time composing and recording my own stuff. In the past I made a little money that way, until personal circumstances halted much of it. Id love to contribute music to indie games, indie movies, etc. My pie in the sky dream would be to do the music/sfx for an anime. Of course I cant do a japanese one, but I do dream of talented unknowns, state-side and international, doing a ground-up effort who want the same thing. Anybody like that, and is in need of music/sfx, PM me!
Again, good to be here, and hope to meet some good folks.
folktelemetry

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones