• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 6 Marshmallow-Moto X Pure

weberman12

Lurker
Dec 15, 2015
Android 6 Marshmallow Not Impressed
I have a Moto X Pure and it was upgraded from Android 5.xxx Lollipop to Android 6 Marshmallow. The Moto X Pure was at the top of the list to get Marshmallow. Now my battery life is half of what it was under Lollipop. I the bare minimum running n the background. Just charged it last night and now as of this posting have about 20 hours left. Before Marshmallow I would have a couple of days left on the charge.

I can't really tell any difference in the phone, except allowing a 64 GB external card to be used as internal memory.

I have only had this phone for a couple of months and it is not user friendly IMHO.

I have downloaded a couple of apps to replace the factory apps, the main one being Messaging.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones