• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Apk file Update Notification

Is there any app, plugin, or any extension that can notify me the Android Apps and games updated version. I want to use Android Apk website and don't know that which version will be updated?
why not just look in the app's settings to find out what version you have before going to the apk websites?

Upvote 0
A lot of apps and games today will not only nag and bug you about updates available, even if sideloaded, but many will outright refuse to run if you don't update it the instant the 'hey a new version is available, you must update to continue to use this app/game' pops up. I've taken to uninstalling any such app from my devices because I want to just use what I've been using for years without being bothered. I ain't breaking my flow to spend 10 minutes updating the damned Walmart app at the self checkout just to finish using Walmart Pay again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones