• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Developer Challenge 2

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
The first Android Developer Challenge (ADC) put a ton of money up for grabs and did a great job at jump starting interest as far as developing for the Android platform. Since the beginning there were plans for a second Android Developer Challenge (ADC2) and we were promised details to be announced by the end [...]

More...

I wonder if BioWallet will magically appear on the market once a device with a front facing camera is launched. However, like your good self I was hoping BioWallet would be in the hands of the masses by now.

I use another app to store passwords .. but I was anxious for the WOW !! factor of this app ... I will probably have to delete 50 or 60 apps to install it ... if it ever does hit the market ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones