• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android mt65xx - s13

I installed on android mt65xx who edited it for the Android s13 root version. And then I edited build.prop to sdk 24 instead of 19 and after booting all the apps did not boot.
I tried via sdb to replace a repaired build.prop file and it does not upload to me and shows me an error:
"adb: error: failed to copy 'build.prop' to '/system/build.prop': remote Read-only file system"
I tried to open it for writing and editing with a lot of commands that came up on the subject and nothing was able to open the writing and editing system.
The system does not even allow to use the root I installed on it because it does not fit the version.
I also tried through the file manager + re-edit from the device but it does not let open the app because it also does not fit the version.
If anyone has a solution please send it to me it is urgent to me
Thanks

Reactions: weg
I installed on android mt65xx who edited it for the Android s13 root version. And then I edited build.prop to sdk 24 instead of 19 and after booting all the apps did not boot.
I tried via sdb to replace a repaired build.prop file and it does not upload to me and shows me an error:
"adb: error: failed to copy 'build.prop' to '/system/build.prop': remote Read-only file system"
I tried to open it for writing and editing with a lot of commands that came up on the subject and nothing was able to open the writing and editing system.
The system does not even allow to use the root I installed on it because it does not fit the version.
I also tried through the file manager + re-edit from the device but it does not let open the app because it also does not fit the version.
If anyone has a solution please send it to me it is urgent to me
Thanks
what device do you have again? s13? who makes that? what exactly are you trying to do?

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
It's a large mt65xx device customized in Android 4.2.2 and is identical to the s13 (this is how it is written to me in its ID)
I'm trying to update the sdk of the device. I want to try to burn a recovery on it but he tells me the partitions are locked and can not burn.
I inquired about unlocking oem but I do not have this option in the developers.

Upvote 0
All the apps do not work on it except a few, I sent a link of one of the apps that work:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RzVQmvpDoXsShXmuSh8rwwVoyTn66hLZ/view?usp=sharing

And it does not work:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w6f6anySoKrVk8bf07u7n-IK8Im40_fV/view?usp=sharing

And if it works for me I can re-edit the build.prop file and everything will work out:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rRWIapdLIOf3NhVO1KPxFkqC4hFWvAMT/view?usp=sharing

Maybe you can edit the latter to be like the first in the signature or something similar

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones