• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android PC Suite MyPhoneExplorer updated to v1.8.4

ironass

Extreme Android User
Aug 17, 2010
Cotswolds, England
One of the essential PC tools that I would not be without, MyPhoneExplorer, has received an update to v1.8.3.

This incredibly useful PC Suite is one of, if not the, best software that I have used for syncing my phone, wirelessly or via USB, to my PC and to Windows Contacts and Calendar as well as allowing me to send and receive texts on my PC and making and answering calls and has a useful backup/restore facility as well as auto-sync'ing. Also works with Windows Office.

My Windows Office Contacts and Calendar are now sync'd with my Google Contacts and Calendar.

The file section of MyPhoneExplorer also allows me to sync and move files around on my phone, Internal USB and SD card as well as back-up my photo's.

MyPhoneExplorer also comes with a fully sync'ing Notes and Tasks app's.

The programme comes with a small Windows Sidebar gadget as well.

I've been using it for a couple of years now without any problems.

There is also an update for the phone app of MyPhoneExplorer, free, from the Play Store.

For more details on MyPhoneExplorer, see here. English forum, see, here.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones