• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Stickers

Got your PM. Thanks. Is that a no on the beanies then? Also I guess I am limited to black then? Black is about the only color I didn't want :(

EDIT: Wow... I guess I can;t read... you did say you'd have beanies down the road. My bad!
:D

I will be uploading some white and some green polo's in the next couple hrs. And if there is any other color that you would like in a Polo just let me know and I can make you one. If you PM me your email I can send you a link with all the colors available. Gradually we will make them in all the colors that outer banks makes them in. At the moment I am just keeping the White, Black and spring green in stock.

Thanks again

Upvote 0
We are keeping our sale going on for a few more days... :D

Shirts for as low as $7.00 ea. plus shipping And if you buy two, you will also get a free one of these...
Picture236.jpg

Later today I will also have these up on my new site for $5.00 ea. plus shipping
And some of you guys already know the quality of our work, so this helps us get our name out there and you get a cool shirt.

Also keep in mind that we are probably the only ones who sale android gear and keep the prices the same from Small - 4X on all our regular T-Shirts, Even on most of our Polo's.

Thanks again for all your support...

Upvote 0
I want to thank everyone who has been emailing me to get the site back up, I will try and do my best to get it back up and running in the next couple weeks. If you guys have any new ideas of what you want to see as android stickers go or shirts just let me know and I will try and get something done.

Lately I have been battling some arthritis pain and gout so it has not been fun... but looks like I am learning to work around it and will try and find the time to spend with androidunplugged.com

Thanks

Upvote 0
I want to thank everyone who has been emailing me to get the site back up, I will try and do my best to get it back up and running in the next couple weeks. If you guys have any new ideas of what you want to see as android stickers go or shirts just let me know and I will try and get something done.

Lately I have been battling some arthritis pain and gout so it has not been fun... but looks like I am learning to work around it and will try and find the time to spend with androidunplugged.com

Thanks

Great to hear zoiko. Really want a Ics droid sticker for car!

Upvote 0

Thanks

Man, that sucks. I thought your son was helping you with the Android Biz?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones