• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Subscriptions

I have come across several sites that advertise that you can spend $9.99 a year and get all the apps that are on android market for free. How legit are these sites. The site that I keep coming across is url removed I have come across others, but I can't think of their names. Does anyone use this route to get apps? If so which sites do you recommend to use.

Dear OP,

I hope this post meets you in a vital health and a good state of mind.This may come to you as a surprise but it is for real.After and evaluation with computer permutation and manual records,we have found out that you are among the 50 people that have legally and creditably used Android apps effectively.

Thus,being the CEO of something.net , a corporation that works with Android app providers all over the world,We have decided to reward you in utmost good faith with a brand new something.net that contains

$1,500,000(One million five hundred thousand dollars).With this account you can withdraw a minimum of $10,000 (ten thousand U.S Dollars) and a maximum of $25,500 (twenty five thousand five hundred U.S Dollars) everyday.Also,this account gives you an opportunity win a huge sum of $10,000,000 (Ten million U.S Dollars) which will be given to just 10 people courtesy our account raffle draw at the end of this month.

Immediately you get this mail,contact REV BROWN SMITH Who is in charge of the ACCOUNT PAYMENT DEPARTMENT with your:
FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
PRESENT COUNTRY:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
DRIVERS LINCENSE/INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT:

Send the information above to him through these-mail:

ADDRESS:account_department@aol.com

Phone Number: +234-8064310524

Immediately you send him the information above..He will let you know the next step to take.Urgent response is required to enable a speedy delivery of your supercharged something.net account at your door step SOON.
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!

Prince of Nigeria

Upvote 0
My intentions arent to spam a sales link. I was inquiring to see if this was a good option rather than paying for every single app. I've had my evo for a month now and have seen these links spamed under the review section of an app. It sounds like these subscriptions are similar to what Napster was doing back in the day with music. The producers weren't getting $$ for their music because it was being recirculated for free via Napster. Hope I didn't offend the moderator.

Upvote 0
There are only two possibilities:

You download stolen software, that may or may not work correctly, and may or may not contain some sort of malware, or

You send them your money and never see anything for it.

Neither seems like a really good option when there are so many free and really cheap apps available legitimately. I could understand the desire to not pay for apps if the developers were charging hundreds of dollars, like they do with desktop software. But if you can't afford to pay a couple of bucks for an Android app, you probably can't afford to own a smartphone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones