• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Troubles

Cubby49

Lurker
Jul 20, 2010
I have had my Android for 3 months now and have wanted to throw it several times. Not use to these smart Phones when's it says you can download free apps from the sights why won,t the phone download it. How do you send pictures to you friends and family from the picture Gallery where can you go. To get ringtones notifications tones I have alo of questions because the books that come with the Phone stink Joe.

You can download free apps from the market. Search for apps on AppBrain - the best Android apps and games on the Android market and then scan the qr code to download.

In the gallery you find the picture you want than then from the menu select share. It will give you the option to send via mail or message.

Are you asking where to get ringtones or how to set up custom ringtones?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones