• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android Unlock Business (HELP)

To anybody out there who is willing and capable to help or could at least point me in the right direction
Peace to you, your children and the Gods of your faiths and beliefs; May your faith guide you in all things and may the odds forever be your favor

My name is Jonathon. I am 27 years old and technically have a 10th grade level education. English and history were my most proficient subjects and Electrical always captivated me.
From learning about components pcb boards and batteries to the learning differences between AC and DC power the level of excitement i reach when learning something new about electronics is tremendous.
Specifically, Android and Apple Smartphones. I want to start my own Smartphone network carrier unlocking business.
I have read about these devices called UMT Box, NCK Dongle, Infinity Box, Chimera, Furiousgold ect. that are referred to as great tools but I haven't really understood what the differences between these tools are and what would be the "best" tool to use for everyday use with or without internet connection and that will also support all of the common brands such as Samsung Apple Motorola LG ect. So the purpose of this post and my main question is what exactly do cell phone companies use to unlock the sim cards/network carriers on Android and Apple smart phones? In terms of everything needed hardware as well as software, can anybody give a list of ALL requirements of opening a business service for unlocking smartphones? Software program names and hardware needed that support the most phone models and network service providers. (example: SIM card reader writer cloner,

Unlocking both Android and iPhone devices are a means of circumventing the security protection, which is not discussed in these forums.
Good luck to you and your endeavor, I'm sure it's not the answer you had hoped for, but this is just not the forum to be asking such questions.
If however, we can be of any service to you regarding other matters, please do not hesitate to ask....

Upvote 0
Unlocking both Android and iPhone devices are a means of circumventing the security protection, which is not discussed in these forums.
Good luck to you and your endeavor, I'm sure it's not the answer you had hoped for, but this is just not the forum to be asking such questions.
If however, we can be of any service to you regarding other matters, please do not hesitate to ask....
i think he is trying to do a carrier unlocking business and not bootloader unlocking. so it has nothing to do with security....not sure on carrier unlocking, and how that works.....or even if it is legal or not.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones