• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Wax

Android Wax

Feb 14, 2012
Richmond, VA
I'm a new android developer trying to get my name out. I'm struggling so I have to resort to marketing on here. I have some apps on the market and four are free. I don't put up junk so I'm sure you will find some of them are interesting.

Visit my site for free apps

androidwax

I'm a new user so I can't post links so the .com is missing.

You need not post a link Android Wax. We have an area here at Android Forums just for announcing your apps. We would appreciate you sharing them there. It's where everyone here looks for the new releases :) Here is a link to that area and I wish you luck and look forward to seeing your apps. Have fun and thanks for joining.
Application Announcements - Android Forums

Upvote 0
Hi,

It's nice to have you join the ranks. Welcome aboard. If you need any help navigating the site, just give one of us Guides a shout!
icon14.gif

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums!

It's always good to see new developers supporting Android, and the Application Announcements section was created to provide a forum to make users aware of new releases.

In addition, once you've been here for a while and contributed to the site you'll be able to carry a link to your site in your forum sig. This restriction, like the prohibition on new members posting links, is an unfortunate necessity to combat spammers, SEO engineers and self-publicists who see a popular online community as just another source of free advertising.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones