• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds Rio looks awsome

I'm running Velocity 1.0 and had no issues getting the Amazon App Store installed or downloading the APK, but when I try to install it, either through the App Store or by browsing to the APK on my SD card, I just get "Application not installed" a few seconds after tapping install.

Any thoughts?

I've changed my Apps2SD settings through the Terminal (I did play around with them, and couldn't remember what I set it to, so I changed it to Auto and Internal both with no luck).

Upvote 0
I'm running Velocity 1.0 and had no issues getting the Amazon App Store installed or downloading the APK, but when I try to install it, either through the App Store or by browsing to the APK on my SD card, I just get "Application not installed" a few seconds after tapping install.

Any thoughts?

There have been reports of the apps availability being up and down maybe the server??

Upvote 0
Oh no I already have it.
Again it seems your the one who is confused.
I said you have to jump through hoops to get it. Translation I already got it.

in fact for today its free so here it is for people: ANGRY BIRDS RIO.zip

All you have to do is unzip it to your Titanium backup folder and restore it.
I am only keeping this file up for one day because I think as of tommorrow it cost .99 cents.

Grzla if you have problems I could assist you. No Charge. :D

Im getting a pop up saying you do not own this app lol.. Well i guess i do the sign up process then.. i still dont know why its asking me for my credit card and its a free apk.. -__-

Reactions: swc2001
Upvote 0
I have already completed 22 of 30 levels with 90% of them with 3 stars
I thought you were talking about 22 of the 30 levels of hoops that amazon required you to jump through to download the thing... until I got to the 3 stars part! I was going to encourage you that it was only a little further!

BTW, I have downloaded it, but haven't played it (besides, I'm rooted and had ad blocker... so I wouldn't know anyways...) But I need to ask, is this Angry Birds RIO ad-free?

Upvote 0
Just a heads-up....

It might be free to those who sign up with the Amazon App Store, but that's because Amazon paid Roxio for exclusivity. That doesn't give anyone the right to distribute the app here on AF.
Understood.
Didnt know I was breakin rules. Thanks friend. Will go to media fire and remove immediately.

I appreciate you brother.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones