• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Announcing Pocket Legends for Android!

He's a n--b! :p

I'm level 16 mage! Pretty fun..

I wonder how much it costs to get through the entire game assuming you get the campaign bundle pack through ancient swamps.

For 10 bucks you can get all the campaign maps. then you would have i think 2 duengons left to buy. I dont see why you would buy items or anything else. So easy to get things in game and pinks only sell for like 5k total from other players. i have like 30k saved up after 2 days or so.

Upvote 0
I believe the magic gates in the townes will take you to where you where.
They definitely don't. I need to get to Chapter 11 as well and it always starts me back at Chapter 1. That's incentive to not play on.

EDIT: Or you could just host a game (or jump into one) wherever you need to go.

EDIT 2: Before you log in, if you're on a quest in the area you need to get to, you can just click on quests and go from there easily.

Upvote 0
Sadly, this does not work on the HTC Hero. The game not showing up on the market is the first hint. They're not making it available for market download on the HTC Hero.

I grabbed the apk and attempted to install it. I have over 80 megs free on my phone memory, and over a gig on my SD card. Yet when I try to launch the apk, it tells me I don't have enough space.

Ah well. I guess I'll need to wait until I upgrade to a newer generation Android phone before I can play games like this on it.

Upvote 0
just wondering if you could put in an option to reverse the camera control?

in all other touchscreen apps to move the camera you drag the terrain in the direction you want it to go. ie you drag in the direction opposite to the direction you want to scroll, as if you are holding onto the terrain and moving it offscreen.

even when browsing the internet its the same.

for some reason this game is opposite to everything else and i just cant get the hang of it :p

Upvote 0
I'm a level 26 archer and that's with less than a week of casual playing. I really like it. Originally I only spent $5 and got all but one map so I think it's well worth it (the maps were on sale)

I finally managed to get the Droid ears today. I really rocks! Love it and it's fun confusing the iphone folks.

Upvote 0
I've downloaded the app from 3 places now, including the official forums, and it will not install on my dx. (It did however install fine on my wife's.)

The first time I attempted installing from the marketplace, it crashed my phone, and rebooted.

Could I have a partial corrupt install, and it there a way to remove something like that?

Upvote 0
The install solution: unmount the sd card in system preferences.
install the game. (It installs to the phone memory)
move the installation to the sd card with the system preferences.

For some reason, the installer isn't seeing the proper amount of space on the sd card, and it "thinks" there is not enough room. (I had more than 6gb free.)

I played online a half hour with the wife last night (She also has a DX), and it was great fun!

Upvote 0
I am in the second zone and it simply drives me nuts. I completed 12 of the apparently 13 available quests there and I simply cant seem to find the last one. Checked the hidden gate and sewer already. Can you guys give me a hint where to find it?

I did the same thing. Then I was running a friend through those quest and ran into the one I was missing. It was at the end of one of the dungeons. I can't remember which dungeon though. Try the last one there, I think he's at the end of it and the quest is to go to Balefort Castle to talk to someone.

Upvote 0
I did the same thing. Then I was running a friend through those quest and ran into the one I was missing. It was at the end of one of the dungeons. I can't remember which dungeon though. Try the last one there, I think he's at the end of it and the quest is to go to Balefort Castle to talk to someone.

Easiest way to get back to that level is to go to your map, pick Join Game, then scroll through until you find a game playing the Chapter and area you need. I believe the guy you need to talk to is in Chapter 11 of Balefort Castle. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

yeah. Just keep moving along. the quest will open up later. happens a few times.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones