• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another crackberry refugee

mrthundercleese

Nov 20, 2009
Crackberry 8830WE abuser for the past two years. Grew out of that a while ago and have been patiently awaiting something new (and my NE2 rebate ... well it was patiently until the droid came along when interestingly enough I waved my NE2 to get 2 weeks before my eligibility date ... but anyway). Was dead set on a Storm2 until I saw the droid.

Happy to be a defector though. Blackberries are great devices but android is more my speed (read: excites the geek). I've wanted to get an android device for a while but wasn't interested in switching carriers (big red ... ftw?).

So anyhow. Hi! :)

Crackberry 8830WE abuser for the past two years. Grew out of that a while ago and have been patiently awaiting something new (and my NE2 rebate ... well it was patiently until the droid came along when interestingly enough I waved my NE2 to get 2 weeks before my eligibility date ... but anyway). Was dead set on a Storm2 until I saw the droid.

Happy to be a defector though. Blackberries are great devices but android is more my speed (read: excites the geek). I've wanted to get an android device for a while but wasn't interested in switching carriers (big red ... ftw?).

So anyhow. Hi! :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones