• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anti-climactic

punkzanyj

Android Expert
Oct 20, 2008
I got info-notices earlier this week from UPS. Apparently trying to deliver something. I didn't order anything, and the driver's writing was unintelligible so I had no clue who was sending me something unannounced.

Then I got a postcard yesterday, the package is waiting for me and it's from T-MOBILE. Interesting. I wonder what it could be? I ordered and received my G1 already, what could they be sending me.

Well, turns out, it's a replacement battery....for the T-Mobile Wing...that I stopped using a month ago when I got my G1. I ordered the G1 from them, so they know that I got a new phone. I guess it's good they sent a replacement battery --- apparently the one I've had for over a year is defective and has a tendency to overheat.

I am still using the Wing while I wait for there to be excel editing app on the G1.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones