• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any Froyo ROMs with Sense Widgets?

Just use launcherPro, even better than the normal froyo launcher. Im using expressobar.

Well if he uses LP, he can't have Sense widgets, can he :rolleyes:

Am I correct in saying that you want a Froyo ROM with Sense, but want to change the icons?

Flash one of the ROMs in this thread, they all have Sense, and change the icons using a program from the market called "Folder Organiser".

Upvote 0
Well if he uses LP, he can't have Sense widgets, can he :rolleyes:

Am I correct in saying that you want a Froyo ROM with Sense, but want to change the icons?

Flash one of the ROMs in this thread, they all have Sense, and change the icons using a program from the market called "Folder Organiser".

If i use folder organiser to change (lets say) the phone button, will it still have the gray background or will it just be the icon I make it into? i'd like to be able to customise whats on the dock :)

Upvote 0
If i use folder organiser to change (lets say) the phone button, will it still have the gray background or will it just be the icon I make it into? i'd like to be able to customise whats on the dock :)

Unfortunately, to do that, you need to use another Launcher, such as Launcher Pro or ADW Launcher.

If you do so, you will not be able to use the Sense widgets. There are alternatives in the market though...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones