Any way to fix the resetting?General

1. GamingForever

GamingForever Well-Known Member

My phone just keeps crashing and resetting during my calls, text or just doing nothing. Is there any way of fixing this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. kingjay2012

kingjay2012 Well-Known Member

go to the warp sequent-all things root folders in this forum and look for zte update tool, download the file, extract it, and open it and install it on your pc... make sure your software is installe on your pc and follow the instructions from there.
  3. rlphbgby

rlphbgby Well-Known Member

4. GamingForever

5. rlphbgby

Let me know how it works for you and if it helped. I haven't had to use it yet.
  6. GamingForever

It reset again. It was fine all day until it hit low battery and then start resetting again.
  7. GamingForever

Would rooting the phone fix the resetting? I used the update tool and that didn't help one bit.
  8. th3m3fan

th3m3fan New Member

This will return device to stock thus fixing any software related issues. Mine would not update, i ran root script, tried a few more times, and it finally updated.
  9. th3m3fan

th3m3fan New Member

I also had a random reboot issue with this device before root. Found out that the battery wasn't as snug as it should have been.I put a strip of electrical tape at the bottom thus tightening and resolving the reboots.
    walpow likes this.
  10. rlphbgby

I always keep a folded 20 in there great for a snug fit and always have a few bucks in me.