• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any way to keep streaming audio playing in background?

If someone asks how to transfer a song to the phone, and you say "figure it out" that doesn't help in any way, so why would you say it?

You did the same thing. I said I couldn't find an app that'd allow me to keep the built-in Streaming Audio or VPlayer open in the background to allow a stream to continue and you said "well then make an app" ...

That's such an uneducated response, it baffles me why you'd accuse ME of being immature. If I wanted to write an app that did it, why would I ask for those WITH KNOWLEDGE for a solution? I wouldn't, I would have just written an app.

Nevermind, you're clearly not someone who has any helpful solution.

I have not acted childish. I have a right to be upset when someone comes into a thread where I ask for help, then choses not to read the issue I'm having, then tells me if I want something I should figure it out myself. Yeah, I take issue with that.

hey buddy . . dont explain them man . . had they been having even basic common sense as to when and why someone comes to these kind of forums they wouldn't have been giving that Bullshit advice "Go and develop it yourself" and then defending that weird logic. I wish they learn something from "2manyPHONES" .

Upvote 0
Hey @2manyPHONES @bella92108 . . someone pleeeeease help me . . nothing worked for me. I am using an App of a News Channel i.e. "TimesNow" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.timesnowmobile.TimesNow). It streams Live Audio of the TV programmes. But while listening to the audio stream , the moment I press the 'HOME' button the Live Streaming stops. So effectively . . this crap bullshit App seems to have been designed for any 2oth century mobile device that doesn't support multitasking. I wanted it to keep running in the background while I check my mails or chat on whatsapp. Can someone please help me ????????????? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys :(:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones