• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any way to route calls from one device to another via bluetooth?

redfishsc

Oct 10, 2011
Living room
Howdy all. I'm looking for some bluetooth (and Android app) advice. I'm using an unactivated LG Viper as an mp3 player and app machine. Works great. I carry a standard flip phone at work for voice calls.

Because of the machine noise of my job and wearing my headset (for mp3), I never hear my phone ring if someone calls or texts. I would LOVE to be able to route any phone calls coming in to my flip phone (LG Octane) to my Android.

BTW, there is no wifi or wireless internet on either of these devices at work, so this has to run entirely via bluetooth.

Is this possible?

My headset has the "answer" button, so I'm hoping my Android will alert me through the headset with an incoming call, which I can answer with the headset button. And then hang up and resume music/audiobook.

Any thoughts?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones