Anybody else with speaker buzz?Support

Last Updated:

1. sooner2k1

sooner2k1 Member This Topic's Starter

My headset speaker (non-speaker phone) has a buzz to it when the in-call volume is all the way up, or one notch away from full. If I call voice mail, any automated line, or anybody speaks loudly the words are distorted by the speaker buzz. I'm not sure how else to describe it other than distortion/speaker issue.

Does anybody else have their in-call volume all the way up that could confirm whether this is happening on theirs? My wife has the incredible and when I compare on her voicemail full in-call volume, it is perfect.

I'm thinking about exchanging at Best Buy, but wan't to make sure its not common before I do. Would hate to go through the trouble if they all make this buzz/distortion.

Thanks everyone.

Advertisement
  2. PatrickBatemanVP

PatrickBatemanVP Active Member

Yes mine does the exact same thing, only on the top 2 volume notches. Its very annoying and I'll definitely try to swap mine out for a different one

sooner2k1 likes this.
  3. jmill75

jmill75 Well-Known Member

Had the same issue, mine was horrible. Took it back and had it replaced, works awesome now.

sooner2k1 likes this.
  4. sooner2k1

sooner2k1 Member This Topic's Starter

I wonder how common this is. It would stink to go through the trouble, only to have one of the bad ones again. Maybe I could get best buy to test it in-store before I get stuck with it.

Also stinks that I already installed a Skinomi skin. Will either have to buy another one, or pay shipping which negates the savings of having it replaced.

5. dookie1

dookie1 Well-Known Member

6. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

same problem here. Looks like i will be calling customer support this afternoon.