• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anybody experienced this ?

Daniel40

Jun 10, 2010
I am trying to download the remote desktop app for $20 - I had it before and it was excellent, it was the only one that had no problems with the server at my workplace, worked superbly - but then all the hassle of googlemail to gmail, and when I changed my email address, the app no longer worked because of the email confliction. Emailed the people who made the app, and they said no worries, buy a new one against your new email address and we will refund the original amount - great I thought !
Trying to install the new version, have entered all my details, credit card etc, but everytime I try to submit I am getting "Server Error" - the makers say nothing to do with them it is down to Google / Android Market ? Have tried it several times, with good Wi-Fi connection - Server Error every time ? - any ideas / solutions anybody ? - Thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones