• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anyone else have this issue?

So, I rooted my SF and put a few different ROMS(SuperClean and Superdark) to try out a few days ago. And during these two days I could not recieve any text messages and any texts I sent I found out were recieved as just blank messages. So, I reverted back to the Stock rom and my texting worked again..really weird and I really don't wanna be on stock but I can't go without the texting function.

So, I rooted my SF and put a few different ROMS(SuperClean and Superdark) to try out a few days ago. And during these two days I could not recieve any text messages and any texts I sent I found out were recieved as just blank messages. So, I reverted back to the Stock rom and my texting worked again..really weird and I really don't wanna be on stock but I can't go without the texting function.

you probably loaded a dj05 rom and havent added the dj05 radio and kernel....you need all of it or you will have issues...

[RELEASE] DJ05 rom, kernel, radio - xda-developers

or reload a dio1 rom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones