1. JohnB47

JohnB47 Well-Known Member

Hi.

On 16th December I applied on-line for the

Advertisement
    5tevie likes this.
  2. blueguern

blueguern New Member

I haven't had any cashback yet. I did have a problem at one point. I had two emails one saying that my clam had been validated and the next one saying that I had omitted a proof of purchase. The backtocollege e-mail address did not work and kept comming back with a delivery failure.
    I eventually got hold of Samsung by phone and was told that my claim was valid and that the second e-mail was sent in error. The lady from Samsung said that I should get my cashback by Jan 19 at the latest, Fingers crossed.
  3. EvanCaerleon

EvanCaerleon Active Member

I called Samsung today and our cashback will be paid in by 4th Feb, we saw none of their replies but everything's there and verified. Allegedly :)
  4. JohnB47

JohnB47 Well-Known Member

Boy do I feel dumb.

After reading these replies, I suddenly thought "hang on, what about my junk Mail" and there it was - an EMail on 2nd Jan to say my claim had been successful and I'd get it within 30 days.

What a numpty.

Thanks everyone.
  5. jonrud

jonrud Well-Known Member

I applied for mine early november had an email two weeks ago saying it was validated and payment will be within another 45 days so just got to wait.
  6. womble147

womble147 Member

I had a problem completing the cashback forms online (screen hung at the point of validating the bank account details)...so a quick call to Samsung support confirmed they had the claim, validated it there and then and confirmed payment would be through in the next 30days.
  7. BlackDog24

BlackDog24 Member

Same as JohnB47, no validation number, 2 emails and I got a request for my postcode in order to track my claim. Since then nothing and I have sent 2 further further emails.
  8. toby53

toby53 Member

Funny sent my claim back mid december had an email early Jan requesting additional infomation, on the back of this thread checked the claim status and got the following. Have emailed Samsung and asked for them to claify the situation on my claim, will advise

Claim Status:
    Notice: Undefined index: pending_md in /home/samsungb/public_html/app/views/claims/track.html.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: pending_md-exp in /home/samsungb/public_html/app/views/claims/track.html.php on line 16

Any ideas what this means?
  9. EvanCaerleon

EvanCaerleon Active Member

Best to telephone Samsung toby, remember humans? :)
  10. oleb84

oleb84 Well-Known Member

What is this about
  11. toby53

toby53 Member

12. khangalaxy

khangalaxy Member

Claim: Step 1 of 10
    Please note that the claim form for the Samsung Tablet promotion will remain open until 23.59 on the 28th February 2013.

Qualifying purchases must be made before 23.59 on the 31st December 2012 and your claim must be must be made within 15 to 60 days from the date of purchase.

Please click here to see the Terms & Conditions of the promotion for further detail.

Please note that claims must be made between 15 – 60 days of the date of purchase, the first day of purchase counts as day one. Any claims made outside of this period will be marked invalid.

To claim your cashback please answer the following questions:

I agree to the terms & conditions of the offer. Click here to view full Terms & Conditions of this promotion

I accept that the data collected on this website is used and transferred as in the conditions mentioned in the Privacy Statement. Click here to view the Privacy Statement.

Country of purchase
  13. khangalaxy

khangalaxy Member

BUY FROM CURRY OR pc world and get
  14. jonrud

jonrud Well-Known Member

15. khangalaxy

khangalaxy Member

16. androidtvfan

androidtvfan Well-Known Member

I started a new thread about this not knowing about this one, when I search for the claim number nothing shows still, I sent in mine online on the 22nd Dec
  17. Thomh

Thomh Well-Known Member

The promotion is run by Opia Ltd Newcastle

Try this number 0191 300 9001
  18. androidtvfan

Very helpful thanks, will call Monday
  19. Thomh

Thomh Well-Known Member

This number also should work for Opia 0191 300 0742, it may be a better bet.
  20. Thomh

Thomh Well-Known Member

Just got an email from "Samsung Back To College"saying my claim has been validated and cashback will be paid within 30 days. So so far so good.
  21. androidtvfan

OK great this number worked fine but not the other one, and my claim also will be validated :)
  22. Thomh

Thomh Well-Known Member

Which one worked?
  23. androidtvfan

24. jonrud

jonrud Well-Known Member

Got my
  25. BlackDog24

BlackDog24 Member