• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I haven't had any cashback yet. I did have a problem at one point. I had two emails one saying that my clam had been validated and the next one saying that I had omitted a proof of purchase. The backtocollege e-mail address did not work and kept comming back with a delivery failure.
I eventually got hold of Samsung by phone and was told that my claim was valid and that the second e-mail was sent in error. The lady from Samsung said that I should get my cashback by Jan 19 at the latest, Fingers crossed.

Upvote 0
Funny sent my claim back mid december had an email early Jan requesting additional infomation, on the back of this thread checked the claim status and got the following. Have emailed Samsung and asked for them to claify the situation on my claim, will advise

Claim Status:
Notice: Undefined index: pending_md in /home/samsungb/public_html/app/views/claims/track.html.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: pending_md-exp in /home/samsungb/public_html/app/views/claims/track.html.php on line 16

Any ideas what this means?

Upvote 0
Claim: Step 1 of 10
Please note that the claim form for the Samsung Tablet promotion will remain open until 23.59 on the 28th February 2013.

Qualifying purchases must be made before 23.59 on the 31st December 2012 and your claim must be must be made within 15 to 60 days from the date of purchase.

Please click here to see the Terms & Conditions of the promotion for further detail.

Please note that claims must be made between 15 – 60 days of the date of purchase, the first day of purchase counts as day one. Any claims made outside of this period will be marked invalid.

To claim your cashback please answer the following questions:

I agree to the terms & conditions of the offer. Click here to view full Terms & Conditions of this promotion

I accept that the data collected on this website is used and transferred as in the conditions mentioned in the Privacy Statement. Click here to view the Privacy Statement.

Country of purchase

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones