Anyone go from touch pro2 to moment?General

Last Updated:

1. george919

george919 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone. I am on my 2nd windows mobile phone. I bought the touch pro 2 a few weeks ago and while the phone is great I am tired of the typical wm headaches. I am doing daily soft resets, etc. Grrrrr! Anyways, has anyone made the leap from the TP2 to the moment? how has the change been? I have one week to decide whether I will return the tp2.

Advertisement
  2. Warlock

Warlock Well-Known Member

I didn't have a TP2, but I had a TP and hated it. I switched to a Moment on Friday and have not looked back.

I'm liking Android a lot. The more I play with it the more I like it.

Warlock

Oh and welcome to the forum.

3. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

I havent owned a TP2 but I did use one for a day or so and I've owned a TP. The TP2 is more business centric with the mobile office apps and native outlook compatibility. The ONLY reason I would choose the TP2 is if I absolutely needed to edit office and create office docs and/or you're tied to the offices outlook exchange server. The speakerphone setup on the TP2 is slick, but not necessary and the Moment is significantly louder. I loved the WM OS in the stand alone PDA days, but beyond a little recent window dressing the OS has changed little since then. Maybe WM7 will bring WM out of the dark ages, but WM 6.x is over complicated unstable crap. I just replaced my TP with a Moment and I feel like I was released from prison.

4. george919

george919 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the feedback!