• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone tried "Scrabble Free" ?

There is a game titled "Scrabble Free" on Google Play that I am very hesitant to try because of the customer reviews that complain about obtrusive ads that slow game loading, and the game crashing.

You would think these well known brand name games would be made much better than what some of them are :(

Has anyone on the forum tried "Scrabble Free" ?

If so, what is your experience with the game ?

There is a game titled "Scrabble Free" on Google Play that I am very hesitant to try because of the customer reviews that complain about obtrusive ads that slow game loading, and the game crashing.

You would think these well known brand name games would be made much better than what some of them are :(

Has anyone on the forum tried "Scrabble Free" ?

If so, what is your experience with the game ?

Ok, I just checked the developer's web site via a link they had on the "Scrabble Free" page they have on Google Play and here is what they had on their web site:

"Updated: 8/30/2012

Hi SCRABBLERS! We

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones