anyone want motoblur port to incredible?

1. xgphacks123

xgphacks123 Well-Known Member

Hi all. I have previously mentioned a blur port for the inc. I do not have a working finished product yet, but i should habe it ported in a couple of days. I am only making one version-froyo or eclair. Imo, i think froyo would be better, but eclair would b more stable. What to you think? Also, i am making a droid version too (as per a request from a friend of mine)

So who wants blur? With froyo or eclair?

Advertisement
  2. Viral

Viral Active Member

what is blur?
  3. xgphacks123

It is a ui. Just like htc sense. Look at the motorola cliq, backflip or droid x.
  4. KoopaT23

KoopaT23 Member

It would be great if it was just a home replacement, like launcher pro, if that was possible. I wouldn't want a full rom and replace sense with blur.
    xgphacks123 likes this.
  5. xgphacks123

Would a launcher pro skin work? I could also port blur home.apk and blur phone.apk if you want
  6. xgphacks123

Edit: the idiot (me) didn't realize that i should've edited my previous post, so i guess this post is irrelevant
  7. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member

It would make sense to put all your effort in a froyo version to make it stable. It's possible to do. Others have. Eclair is pretty much not even worth porting really because everyone is going to want froyo. So i'd recommend froyo version of it.

I'd try it out too once it's done. ;)
  8. RootDaDuck

RootDaDuck Active Member

Blur = garbage. Period.
  9. xgphacks123

10. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind seeing a Blur themed Froyo ROM as long as it was based of the Droid X version. Anything before that was garbage, but I kind of like whats on the Droid X.
  11. xgphacks123

porting dx blur is hard since it is actually insrltalled like an app. /
  12. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

that should make it easier then. porting an app is a hell of a lot easier than porting a rom.
  13. xgphacks123

Im going to make a launcher pro skin and incorporate thst into sky raider (when it gets updated) for prople who want froyo, and binny rom for eclair. Im goint to put tjat port on hold untli i hear feedback for my lp skin, and rom extras, ported from dx
  14. xgphacks123

this site was down all day. lp skin is going good. expect it by wed for eclair build and thurs for froyo build
  15. xgphacks123

finished skinning launcher pro. i have my rom all set and qll i have to do is sign the lp.apk and add finoshing touches on yhe rom. dont thank me for tje full rom, just the lp. the rom is based on sky raider 1.7 (or 1.8, depending on when it hets released)
  16. xgphacks123

finished skinning launcher pro. i have my rom all set and all i have to do is sign the lp.apk and add finishing touches on the rom. dont thank me for the full rom, just the lp. the rom is based on sky raider 1.7 (or 1.8, depending on when it hets released)