Anyone want to recommend me a car cradle :)

Last Updated: 2010-03-04 16:01:33
  1. optimusp517

optimusp517 New Member

Too many options. I'd love to have a vent mount, but window mount works too, but which would you guys recommend? Something clean and simple. :)

Advertisement
  2. larryccf

larryccf Well-Known Member

same here - i've been looking for one that recharges the phone while it's cradled - had a cradle for my ericsson that had a male plug at bottom, with lead going to charger - figure it'll be nice to keep the phone charging while using as a GPS
  3. smitty24

smitty24 Well-Known Member

4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

i bought a universal one from ebay.. universal, so that i may be able to use it for my itouch or my mytouch3g phone
  5. larryccf

already have the Proclip base for my tundra's dash - was going to just get an epik holster, and fiberglass in a section that holds the mini-usb connector from the Tmobile car charger - then noticed their holster is meant to hold the phone with the screen facing in for protection - which wouldn't do me any good for use as GPS in car

but neat part their holster was made for their silicone gel case cover -
    back to the drawing boards

in someways i miss that sony ericsson - even had a built in connection for antenna extension that automatically connected to the phone when you dropped it into the cradle
  6. BiGMERF

now that you mention the silicone cover. anyone know of a belt case that would fit the mytouch with a silicone case? i cant find any
  7. larryccf

8. BiGMERF

those cases look like a gel material while the case i have now is silicone.. i may go and buy both pieces but do you see what they said... 5 weeks for delivery? holy crap
  9. larryccf

not sure if you confused their "map" with shipping indications or i did, but typed onto the North america area was 2-3 weeks

believe the 5 weeks was for central / south america
  10. BiGMERF

it says it at the top of the screen when you first login
  11. larryccf

you must have been looking at a different pix than the one i was
    [​IMG]
  12. BiGMERF

there is another one scrolling at the top that says due to the holiday season it will take 5 weeks. and longer for the uk because of there postal strike
  13. tmmarsh81

tmmarsh81 New Member

I ordered one from this seller on 3/01/10 I'll post when I recieve it. I am figuring 2 weeks. (It IS FedEx, they are pretty quick)