• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyway else got the 6.0.0 update of Playstore?

I got it this morning too.

What do you mean the layout update? Doesn't yours look look like this?

Screenshot_2015-11-21-16-36-15.png

Reactions: Jhayzone
Upvote 0
Well look at that, mine does show 6.0.0 but the layout is the old one. I had the new one for a day :thinking:

Mine is showing the new one again/now. Silly phone. It, as far as I know, is phone only.
I got the update on same day as you & what was weird is I actually watched it change from the old to the new.
I couldn't have edited it together better myself,never seen a morphing update like that.
Otherwise,very uneventful,it's retained the same 6.0 & new look.

Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0
Welp, just got the server update. Looks and feel better imo. I look for those hidden apps/games gems regularly so having a new layout will surely make the app hunting fresh and fun again.

Fun note: I just ended an exciting chapter from a book I'm reading and I decided to take a break so I got up opened playstore and seeing that opening sequence with the logo made me jump enthusiastically.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-23-21-27-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-23-21-27-05.png
    397.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones