• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ap to find my phone

ocean1

Nov 6, 2009
Finger is blistering from scrolling thorugh the 20,000 aps to find an ap that locates my lost droid. I did find my phone this time. I saw somewhere there is an app to locate my phone. Know what its called?
BTW Google market is now in need of an upgrade. Feel sorry for those who make an ap only for it to get lost in the mix unless its top down loaded or just in. Aint no way to find an app unless you know the name now. Just oo many. Is Iphone market like this?? They need to make something better or whats the point in making apps if they just get lost. I could find the app I need and I spent 20 mins looking at least!
Sorry Rant lol
Whats the name of that app again =) find mydroid or something???

Upvote 0
1st time posting.. I have a question regarding wavesecure. I actually went to the websight and set up the service ( I did not use the retail app) now that my trial is over i want to remove the download that was sent to me through text. I have looked in my downloads and under applications. I cannot locate this app on my phone... My concern is that whatever amount of space it has taken up ....I want it back.

Upvote 0
wavesecure sends an international text (0.20 cent's) to locate the phone. Its also posted on another forum/thread regarding the same issue. :p

Hi all,
Good news! We've made some tweaks and there should be no more international text messages charges for WaveSecure users in the US. :)

Let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones