• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

beingbeetle

Sep 6, 2023
Hello, Limo Operators and Chauffeurs

Ground Alliance is a limo software that's been a game-changer for my business, First and foremost, what I appreciate most about Ground Alliance is its user-friendly interface. It's incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate, which is a huge plus for someone like me who isn't a tech expert. Whether you're managing bookings, dispatching drivers, or handling billing and payments, the software streamlines these processes and simplifies everything.

• User-Friendly Interface: It's super easy to use, even if you're not tech-savvy.
  • Effortless Booking Management: Create, manage, and schedule bookings with ease.
  • GPS Tracking and Real-Time Dispatch: Keep tabs on drivers and optimize routes.
  • Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Personalize your service for better client satisfaction.
  • Efficient Invoicing and Payments: Streamline your financials.
  • Insightful Reporting and Analytics: Make data-driven decisions.
  • Affiliate Network Integration: Expand your reach and boost bookings through partnerships.
Give it a try if you're in the ground transportation business.

230x0w.jpg
230x0w (5).jpg
230x0w-2-jpg.168426

App Link: Ground Alliance - Apps on Google Play
Web: Ground Alliance : Limo Software | Limousine Reservation and Management

Attachments

• 230x0w (2).jpg
    230x0w (2).jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 549

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones