• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

app for music organization

iTunes blows.....stop using it. Only reason people use it is because they are forced by any individual apple product.

Great No BLOAT Media Players:
-Winamp
-MediaMonkey
-Foobar

And if you are looking just to organize music and ID3 tag editing:
-Tag & Rename (been using this for over 8 years now....fantastic)
-mp3tag

Upvote 0
iTunes blows.....stop using it. Only reason people use it is because they are forced by any individual apple product.

Great No BLOAT Media Players:
-Winamp
-MediaMonkey
-Foobar

And if you are looking just to organize music and ID3 tag editing:
-Tag & Rename (been using this for over 8 years now....fantastic)
-mp3tag

Do any of these apps keep the music synching with your devices? Kind of like google music. I'm starting to get annoyed with Google Music. Many of the MP3's I download will not upload to Google Music because of errors but these same files play just fine on my PC or if I download directly to my device.

I always like to download the files to my PC which will then synch to my devices but am finding it doesn't always work now. Also will Media Monkey allow me to download certain playlists on my phone so I don't have to stream them?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones