• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

faizan5411

Lurker
Jul 18, 2022
It is mainly a problem to read the documents like PDF's. So here we have created the pdf viewer and pdf editor. We have introduced the ebook reader app which is most intriguing pdf reading app. Most of people are searching for pdf reader apps to read all documents and pdf files on just one click. So, for this problem, we at Jalwal Studio making day and night efforts to create great products for our users. Below are features which I will discuss.

Download: PDF Reader

2VR1QrdwaBuI9_aHUgx1KVi6B2snLDZ-Te3uF8hpjyM8D0cRFCdBHcRMnfUKZBsr84M=w240-h480-rw

In this PDF Reader app, you can view and search all your pdf files. Easy pdf reader is powerful tool to sort your pdf files in ascending or descending order or with respect to date.
✔ Extract all images from a PDF file
✔ Save document pages as images
✔ Organize PDF document pages

SCREENSHOTS:

gR9Wra2QUQMj1jinp1eOrKZPqzLWyn2I-jsoSwdhw1SJGIkm4WtkUFasaRzO5yGNsA=w526-h296-rw

XBOpJdlZeLgo33NcPSsaqnUSCOqGTUFuP54TTNH921IrVoAslgKjsNt0fm9aH-_ZtuuR=w526-h296-rw

dJtryXp7Zo3aS0X7bb37yI8vsJN11SIbrRvDD6xkJHh5iuR7u9vkQIcWClNfML3fOqM=w526-h296-rw

Following are key features of simple pdf reader and pdf viewer app:
1f4da.png
Day and night reading modes
1f4da.png
Go to the page number directly
1f4da.png
See the page count and total pages.
1f4da.png
No internet needed.
1f4da.png
Share easily all PDF documents.
1f4da.png
Find files easily with the search function.
1f4da.png
Recently view PDFs without wasting time searching for them.

So, Developer's I need your kind feedback on which improvements can be done in this app.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones