• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App help] Help with using Google Play

guys i dont know if i am in the right section , but my EVO 3D was bought from China , its its in english now but it did not have Android market installed , it only had HTC market place in it and its in Chinese , so i downloaded a Google Play Store and installed it worked but it closes after i press Download and ( Google , Play store has stopped unexpectedly )

Only Option ( Force Close ) whats the problem , and why is this happening ? ( Android Version 2.3.4 , HTC sence 3.0

brother , i am using stock option , i bought it from 360buy.com in China yeah it looks and feels like the real deal , just like my friends one only my ring on the camera zone is bronze and his one is red but he had Android market installed, i only had HTC market place
I tried clearing cache and stuff , it turns on but when i want to download an app from play store, "The Application Google Play store (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." then it closes and after i try to turn it on again, again ^ problem

Upvote 0
I have bought new android superpad 6 cortex 2.3 vimicro tablet 16gb ... When i try to install a new application from google play gaves me a message "insufficiend space on the device " i also put 8gb sd card but nothing seems to working im new on android please help ,,,,,
my internal memory shows 14.2 gb free dont know how to use it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones