• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

{APP} Status Bar Power Widgets/Toggles

johnny424

Android Expert
Nov 2, 2011
Washington Dc
I found this app on the Market called Elixir 2 which allows you to be able to add all of your favorite widget toggles in the Notifacation Bar instead of all over the desk top..This will only be useful to anyone running stock, because most of the custom roms like CTMod will already have it..

I am currently running stock and with this app i replaced quite few others like..Reboot Widget..Extended Controls..Battery Temp Widget..

They have many different toggles to choose from..and many different ways to customize them with different colors..sizes..transparency..

The only widget that i couldnt get to work was the GPS widget..but you can go into Elixir settings and select to go to the standard GPS settings to turn it on and off whenever you select the widget..Everything els works including Reboot..Boot Recovery..Boot Download..And widget to clear cache

ScreenShot-34.png

ScreenShot-35.png

you also have to download the Elixir Widget app along with Elixir 2

The only widget that i couldnt get to work was the GPS widget..but you can go into Elixir settings and select to go to the standard GPS settings to turn it on and off whenever you select the widget

Beautiful Widgets is the same way, I think its just a limitation of android. Juicedefender will attempt to control GPS in its beta version, but not the standard one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones