• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App to graph the RATE of battery discharge?

There are lots of apps that can graph your battery charge % over time,
There are a few apps that can list your Δ%/t, that is the amount of time it took to drop 1%, thus the rate at which the battery was used, such as BatteryDrain

I would like an app that will display the Δ%/t, like BatteryDrain, but in graph form instead of list form, so that I can see when my phone was using the battery very quickly, and when it was using it very slowly, over time.

Is there an app that can do this?

That depends on the version of Android. Jelly bean does that itself, showing both a graph of discharge and a list of percentage used by each service. I know there's at least one other app that does it - at least the graph (I used to use it in my Gingerbread phone), but since I'm running Jellybean I don't have it.

I'm not sure what my version of android is called, but I'm running 4.1.2, and it does come with a battery graph, but it only graphs the % charge over time. I want a graph of the RATE of discharge over time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones