• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apple Mail on my new Note 2

MartinM29

Lurker
Nov 20, 2012
I have just bought a Note 2 (my first Android device) after four years with iPhones.

I am still using an iPad and Mac computers, so can't entirely abandon IOS, OSX and my Apple Apps.

What I would like to do is sync my .me mail boxes into my new Android device which is of course using a gmail account.

I have been able to sync gmail mail boxes into Apple Mail, but can't get it to work the other way.. Have tried to do so through MyGoogle but it constantly tells me the Apple Mail address and Password cannot be matched. I know they are both correct.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

I have just bought a Note 2 (my first Android device) after four years with iPhones.

I am still using an iPad and Mac computers, so can't entirely abandon IOS, OSX and my Apple Apps.

What I would like to do is sync my .me mail boxes into my new Android device which is of course using a gmail account.

I have been able to sync gmail mail boxes into Apple Mail, but can't get it to work the other way.. Have tried to do so through MyGoogle but it constantly tells me the Apple Mail address and Password cannot be matched. I know they are both correct.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Does your note have a standard email app where u can add any email and set up the pop settings and what not? If not you probably could download one from Google play.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones