• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Application blocked

Samsgalplus

Lurker
Apr 11, 2012
Hi I just got a Samsung galaxy plus and downloaded some applications to it. Regularly a window is opening up saying: "Install blocked for security, your phone is sat to block installation of apps not obtained from Android Market" It is referring to an application which i never tried to download and it is always the same application that it is blocking. What can I do to stop this? Could it be a virus?

Hi I just got a Samsung galaxy plus and downloaded some applications to it. Regularly a window is opening up saying: "Install blocked for security, your phone is sat to block installation of apps not obtained from Android Market" It is referring to an application which i never tried to download and it is always the same application that it is blocking. What can I do to stop this? Could it be a virus?

If you go to settings-applications-there is a option to install non market applications there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones