• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Application that will take a picture of a website.

MrBoxes

Lurker
Oct 22, 2015
I'm looking for a tool that will capture a website and then save it as a jpeg. I would like the capture to include the url at the top. Compatible for Android and rooted tablets, that have access to the Google play store, or else have access to 1Mobile app store.

I want a small or diminutive utility that sanctions a mobile browser or allows you to preserve a screenshot of any Web page into a file. It automatically engenders some marginal replication of the mobile browser window, or perhaps the utilizer can transmute this default to enable the application to take the desired url, and then preserve the entire contents of the Web page into an image file (of .png, .jpg, .tiff, .bmp or.. if possible, .gif). I additionally want to be able utilize this app to convert an .html file on my local storage into an image file. One should be able to utilize this app in a mundane utilizer interface mode, or alternatively, run it as an extension without having to open the app first.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones