Applications don't update them quite frequently.

Last Updated:

1. fahadchaudhry

fahadchaudhry Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi
    My HTC Desire applications (most noted are weather widget, friendstream etc) don't update them frequently. I mean, an hour or two pass by and the applications still show out-of-date information and then I do them manually. Any help on this? How can I reduce time for updates to 15 minutes?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Well-Known Member

Go into Settings > Accounts & sync, make sure you've got Background Data and Auto sync on, then go into one of the programmes you want and set the refresh interval to what you want it to be.

3. Fatwaz

Fatwaz Well-Known Member

does anyone know if the desire still syncs if i have wifi and mobile data off?i.e.it turns on mobile data every hour to sync my twitter and weather,then off again or does it wait till i actually turn mobile data on then does it?

4. snowydog

snowydog Member

I would also like to know this - if it waits till you turn on mobile data - or if it waits until you turn it on automatically?

I would like to have my emails come straight to me - but I'm worried about eating up my mobile data MB's with the mobile data on al the time.

I'm worried about programmes I may have on that are using the mobile data alot without me knowing - bit new to all this still.

It's not soo bad that I have wifi at home and at work - just when I'm out and about I need to have my work emails available to me!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D