• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Archos 101 owner needs Droid X owner's help!

zillah

Feb 2, 2010
Hello all Droid X owners,

I am currently an Archos 101 internet tablet owner. Currently, there isn't an official adobe flash 10.1 app for the Archos 101. The performance of the flash from the market is not very good.

Interestingly, an old Droid X version works best on the Archos 101. Most likely because it has similar hardware. I am currently running 10.1.72.10. I would like an updated flash .apk but can't find it posted anywhere. Could anyone be so kind to upload or send me the updated flash for the Droid X? You can pm if you like.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

It turned out that the .apk is the one that was posted above. (one I had already) In fact, after a new FW that I installed, the Droid X flash does not work anymore on my Archos. I am now using the most recent flash apk from my N1 which works as good, but still not better. Others have reported that they still get the best performance from the Droid X flash apk, so maybe I screwed something up. (constantly installing and reinstalling flash maybe....)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones