• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Archos 70 camera and availability questions

Jackson67

Lurker
Nov 27, 2010
A few questions about the Archos 70. I know that it has a FFC, so obviously I can video chat. What I am wondering, though, is can I easily use it as a video camera and then email the vid clips? Will I need to download an app for this, or will I just be able to do it on the 70 as is?

Also, does anyone have any idea if the 70 will be available before Christmas?

Thanks so much for any comments.

ETA: Also, I was wondering if anyone has tried this as an e-reader? Thoughts on how it will function as such?

Thanks for the comments. I figured as much re: the camera but good to know for sure. And, yeah, I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning doing a little reading and research and found all the discussions re: release and delivery dates of these. Looks like it could definitely be after Christmas, unfortunately.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones